Sunday, January 3, 2021

[theqoo] ACTOR WHO WOULD'VE BEEN LEGENDARY IF HE WAS BORN IN HONGKONG DURING HONGKONG CINEMA'S PRIME TIME

 






















(More pics in original post)

Jewelry Jeong

original post: here

1. Ah Jewelry Jeong hyung-nim I love you 

2. Hul I thought it was Andy Lau in the first picture?? ㅋㅋㅋ

3. Jewelry Jeong is seriously so handsome 

4. He's still handsome in a cute way now

5. I really thought he was a HK actor;;;;; He's still handsome now 

6. He reminds me of Jeremy Irons

7. Me too I always thought he was a Chinese actor 

8. I thought, but he looks like Jewelry Jeong? and when I scrolled down, I realize he was indeed Jewelry Jeong ㅎㅎ

9. For real, he looks like a HK flower boy 

10. He looks like a mix between Andy Lau and Tony Leung Chiu-wai


1 comment:

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com