Sunday, January 3, 2021

[theqoo] CHINESE CELEBRITIES WHO ARE FAVORED FOR BEING THIN

I've only gathered female celebrities pictures
I did my best to gather pictures showing their bodies




Angela Baby 



Chao Liying



Yang Mi

Those 3 actresses above are all mothers, I'm curious to where did the kids came out from... It looks like I gave birth for them 




Zhou Dongyu 



Zhu Xudan 



She's the most skinny of all the skinny people, Zheng Shuang
You can just see how skinny she is from her shoulders


But they seem to just know how to manage themselves and aren't worried about their weight 

original post: here

1. To be honest, some of them make me wonder if they're anorexic 

2. In the past, Korean-Chinese-Japanese styles used to be so different that you were able to differentiate just looking at the clothes they're wearing, but nowadays, Chinese kids are following K-beauty so it's pretty hard to tell the difference. The only way I can tell is whether they're really skinny and if they are, most of them are Chinese. 
Even if you look at Chinese commoners, their bone structures are usually smaller and the people there have narrower shoulders and their legs are super skinny. Their ankles and wrists are especially skinny too;; 
I personally am not into bodies like those, but I can understand why there's a preference for this. If you look at people in our country like Shin Minah or Hwasa, these are the bodies that are favored

3. My favorite actor is over 180cm but he's only about 60-62kg and is maintaining itㅠㅠㅠㅠ  

4. I'm not even surprised that they have trends like comparing your waist with an A4 sheet and your knee with an Iphone 

5. I know not all of them are like that, but nowadays, all the male leads in the Chinese dramas I watch are so skinny; I just feel like it's a shame... Maybe that's just their trend nowadays 

6. I feel like our country is quite similar too 

7. I feel like Korea only got better recently... When you look online, and people ask if being 160cm and 50kg is normal, people will still think that it's chubby or you have a lot of muscles.... I was shocked to learn that Lee Hyori was 55.6kg, she looks so skinny.. 

8. They're quite similar to the female celebrities from our country though..? 

9. I know celebrities are supposed to be skinny, but this is quite severe..

10. If you look at Korean idols, they're nothing but bones too, there's really not much of a difference? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com