Sunday, January 3, 2021

[enter-talk] BUT SERIOUSLY, IF I WAS AN IDOL AND SAW MY ANTIS

I would seriously pity them... I'm not just saying it casually, I really feel like I would pity them
I would have debuted as an idol, realized my dreams, earn so f*cking much money, have a pretty face, be popular and will be on my way to build up my career. Meanwhile, seeing them hating on me for nonsense and wasting away their life like that, I will seriously pity them.

I will still be living a good life while racking up my wallet. But who will take responsibility over them wasting their life?... I would feel like this ㅋㅋㅋ
post response:
[+492][-32]
original post: here

1. [+193, -5]
No way? Are you sure that this wasn't written by an idol?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like idols would definitely feel this way inside

2. [+163, -5]
It's f*cking useless to hate on Pannㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at kids who get so much hate here like Yeri, Nayeon, Jennie and Jang Wonyoung. They are all doing well right now and all have succeeded ㅋㅋ also, every kid on Pann has this mindset and the normal mindset is that idols who are always getting hate on Pann = idols who are doing well

3. [+104, -2]
This is seriously a wise saying
"I will still be living a good life while racking up my wallet. But who will take responsibility over them wasting their life?... I would feel like this ㅋㅋㅋ"

4. [+53, -2]
Especially the f*ckers from female-celebrities' galleries

5. [+49, 0]
But really, why are you guys hating on them? Rather, these kids will write a hate post, then go watch an MV from the female idol they hate, and forget about their hate post... They will look at the female idol's face and think that they are f*cking pretty and think "wow the song is good, they are freaking pretty", and then forget about their own hate post. Why would they waste their time like that?ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+49, 0]
They would finish performing at their hotels overseas, lay on their beds and look at Nate Pann and look at their dumb haters. They will seriously let out a snort


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com