Sunday, January 3, 2021

[theqoo] HARRY POTTER'S BEST VISUAL

 









I'm not saying he looks bad now 
But this was the first work that Robert Pattinson's name became known for. It was really his golden years (even more than Twilight)

Cedric Diggory = Robert Pattinson 

original post: here

1. Crazy, it's my first time finding out that Cedric Diggory was Robert Pattinson 

2. I thought we would be talking about Oliver Wood when clicking the article ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I'm not into Robert Pattinson's face so I got so disappointed in Cedric's castingㅠㅠ  Cho Chang sucked too. I didn't find anyone in Harry Potter particularly handsome

4. It's Oliver Wood oppa

5. I screamed Cedric Diggory when clicking the postㅋㅋㅋ

6. I wood you 

7. The sunbae who was the first love of everyone 

8. For all the Oliver Wood oppa fans, go watch the movie "Cashback" 

9. My pick is Oliver Wood 

10. Hupplepuff had so many flower boys~~^^ Everyone love Hupplepuff~~~~

11. For me Ron was the bestㅋㅋ Who would've knew that the cute Ron would grow so big 

12. Everyone go watch Tenet

13. The casting was nice, but I was disappointed, he wasn't able to live up to Cedric's character

14. I thought that Malfoy's dad would appear...     He's the dark-sexy's one top... 

15. Everyone know that these are the big 3 flower boys of Harry Potter: Oliver Wood, Tom Riddle and Cedric Diggory 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com