Wednesday, February 24, 2021

[theqoo] BTS GETS COMPLIMENTED BY COLDPLAY FOR THEIR COVER OF FIX YOU











They even released on their youtube community

++ Facebook


original post: here

1. From the vocal line to the rap line, it's a harmonyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ  So crazy BTS did such a good joㅜㅜㅜ b I love this 

2. I watched it with a smile 

3. The harmony between V and J-hope during the climax was crazy. J-Hope and RM's suit also made my heart flutter

4. The ending was the best

5. The song is a song that I like and personally the part where RM and Jungkook sign together and the part with V and J-hope made me realize how much their voices suit each other

6. The rap line signing with the vocal line was so good 

7. I went there to watch the stage but ended up listening to it with closed eyes. It's way better. Next time, I'll watch it with eyes opened to look at the members and repeat this 

8. The pairs of vocal line and rap line were daebak. The rap line's low tones are quite goodㄷㄷㄷ

9. All the 7 members impressed me, their voice colors are all good and their harmony too 

10. V's low notes are so deep and nice, but he's also able to sing high. And he makes people pay attention to him. The last part made me hold back my breath

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com