Wednesday, February 24, 2021

[theqoo] EXO CHANYEOL JUST RELEASED A POST NOW

 T/N: FIY, EXO_Chanyeol_Withdraw is trending #1 in Korea right now after this was posted

Hello, this is Chanyeol. 
I'm greeting with EXO-Ls after such a long time. 
First of all, I wanted to apologize regarding the concerns I've caused to all EXO-Ls who have been waiting for so long. 
I wasn't able to express anything through a post because of how apologetic I felt, but it was a time I've been thinking about EXO-Ls a lot. 

During that time, I was concerned about how I should convey my words to EXO-Ls. 
I was so grateful for all the posts and letters I've received on the birthday that passed. 
I've read every one of them, and my apologetic and grateful feelings grew out of proportions
I thought about how I could protect EXO-L's precious hearts and how I wouldn't concern anyone again. 
And I will do my best to show clearly that your beliefs weren't wrong.
Although a day will pass, I will not forget every time, my first appearance.. Once again, I sincerely thank everyone who congratulated us on our 9th anniversary. 
I still remember and will not forget the first time 9 years ago. 
I will never forget that feeling and attitude of that time. 
I will surely protect/keep the exceeding love that I received at that time. 
EXO-L, stay healthy, thank you. 

This is his first post since controversy

original post: here

1. Release your apology and retire f*ck f*ck f*ck f*Ck 

2. He really picked his timingㅋ 

3. Are there any Chanyeol fans left there? Even in China? I remember his Chinese fandom used to be huge 

4. What's up with that timing?? Looks like he's trying to bury his own controversy with the other ones to avoid apology

5.  He really makes you wonder things with that timing doesn't he? Does he think that the fans will let him slide? Ok ok let's see 

6. So obvious about the timing he picked ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. 
*too long*

8. With this timing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't he embarrassed? 

9. Every time EXO comeback, they always prepare their engine 

10. This manipulator again? He still doesn't want to withdrawㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  SM is good at not throwing people

11. I wonder how the fans feel after this? 

12. Why is he talking as if the fans are okay with him? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. How can people say "as long as the fans are ok with this I don't care" when the fans are the ones who are the most worked up by this? ㅜ 

14. This timing?? The way he sucks at writing is disgusting.. 

15. Withdraw please!❤️❤️

16. Chanyeol-ah seems like you want to comeback... Write an apology and come again, you have never apologized to the parties involved either

17. Is he planning to comeback? ㅋㅋ

18. Ah he freaking pisses me off, don't just read the supporting posts, don't you take into consideration the criticism too? I seriously hate him 

19. The timing is hilarious

20. But the fans didn't want him to apologize to them though

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com