Wednesday, February 24, 2021

[theqoo] I-DLE SOOJIN'S VICTIM'S TWITTER UPDATE (SHE'S BEING INTERVIEWED BY A JOURNALIST)

"I'm delivering you this news at a late time
Currently, I'm talking to two reporters.
In the case that there is no official apology and acknowledgement from the assailant until the end, I will obtain the victims' consent. We are reviewing the information for PD Note (investigative journalism program on MBC)"

PD Note is currently accepting information regarding school violence
"PD Note
We are waiting for information from victims of school violence carried by athletes or celebrities"

original post: here
 
1. 
"Looks like I'm having a lot of hardships because I didn't meet good members (grumble)"
"No matter what, one person in our team needs to go out"

2. Fighting

3. I hope that she retires soon

4. What sin did the other members commit? Just send her off quickly, f*ck

5. I think that the best thing would just be to acknowledge and apologize now that she's still talking nicely;;;;;

6. Yeah, let's just watch PD Note

7. I hope that Unanswered Questions cover it too

8. Let's go until the end ^^

9. Celebrities are supposed to be good influence to people... so I don't want to see someone unrighteous on TV

10. Soojin-ah, let's leave

11. Cube is hopeless. Looks like they are not thinking about the other members at all

12. Cube-yah, if you're not kicking her out right now, it's seriously over. Soojin-ah, aren't you sorry towards the other members? Just like you said, people really don't change. Make sure you acknowledge it and apologize and end this

13. It's all collapsing

14. Wow crazy seriously.... find strength. I hope that the assailant acknowledge it and apologizes to her




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com