Tuesday, February 2, 2021

[theqoo] CHO DOO SOON COUPLE, RECEIVES 1.2 MILLION WON PER MONTH STARTING LAST MONTH... WELFARE EXAMINATION PASSED

Earlier, on December 17 last year, five days after being released from the prison, Cho Doo Soon applied for basic living security benefits with his spouse at the same time as his basic pension to be paid to seniors aged 65 or older.

Starting the end of last month, the couple will receive a total of 1.2 million won per month, including a basic pension of 300,000 won, a living wage of 620,000 won for two people, and a housing benefit of 260,000 won. (T/N: 1.2 million won = ~ 1.1K USD)

It is known that the couple received welfare benefits for January of this year at the end of last month and retroactively received some of the welfare benefits for December last year after the application date.

original post: here

1. I can't even receive my tax benefits while Cho Doo Soon can receive them.. ^^)ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. So that's how they use my taxes....

3. F*ck, my taxes

4. I don't really swear but f*ck

5. I'm jealous. I don't have money either but they are not giving me anything... this f*cking bastard Cho Doo Soon gets to live and eat off my tax money... I don't usually swear but I'm seriously mad

6. F*ck, what a waste of tax money

7. He's getting 1.2M out of the national pension... I'm f*cking pissed off

8. Ha.... what a reality check

9. He's living a self-sufficient life out of my hard earned moneyㅋㅋㅋ f*ck

10. Our country is seriously so f*cked up


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com