Tuesday, February 2, 2021

[teen stories] TRUE BEAUTY'S CASTING FAILED SO HARD

 The other actors are almost the same but the female lead seriously.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  First of all, she looks nothing like her and she doesn't even look that different pre-post makeup 

+ Kids I totally like Moon Gayoung and I find her really pretty.. I just wished they took someone similar to the female lead in the webtoon, I'm not saying she's not pretty and I'm not saying anything about her acting either

post response:
[+336][-234]
original post: here

1. [+341, -8]
But to be honest, if they really want someone like Jukyeong, they have to use a double. Moon Gayoung is naturally pretty so there's no way she can become like Jukyeong and there are really no other actors who can become like Jukyeong once they dress her up, and there are also no double for her.The drama is set to have someone who's a bit different from Jukyeong, just take this into consideration 

2. [+266, -4]
Moon Gayoung's image is so different from Jukyeong's to start with. Jukyeong has that IG star? Doll-like? visual, but Moon Gayoung is totally an actress type 

3. [+201, -7]
I can't get immersed with her because Soo-ah is too pretty 

4.[+108, -13]
But Moon Gayoung is a good actress

5. [+105, -0]
Huh? I was rather disappointed in Kang Soojin's castㅠㅠ

6. [+98, -2]
But I wouldn't say the drama is a big flop 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com