Tuesday, February 2, 2021

[theqoo] THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PARK JINYOUNG AND RAIN'S DANCING

 




original post: here

1. Park Jinyoung is more my styleㅋㅋㅋ

2. I seriously can't see anyone else but Park Jinyoung

3. Park Jinyoung has really found his own styleㅋㅋㅋ me too I like his dance lines more

4. For real, I can only see Park Jinyoungㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Park Jinyoung definitely dances well. His moves are precise and his core isn't wobbling around. He's strong

6. Park Jinyoung has a groove when he dances while Rain dances powerfully. Both are good

7. Park Jinyoung dances well

8. Ah f*ck, who would have thought that JYP would've been my style..

9. I like Rain better since he looks more refreshing

10. Why is Park Jinyoung's dancing so clean?... I'm shocked



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com