Tuesday, February 2, 2021

[theqoo] I-LOVELIES TAKING A PICTURE OF HER BIAS BY ACCIDENT BEFORE JOINING THE FANDOM

 One I-lovely was going through her pictures she took 1 year ago







This is the yellow outfit that RM wore when he went to Europe


He even shot a vlog:



original post: here

1. Wow I would've been so shocked I would've stopped breathingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah 

2. Let's all look through our trips pictures~~!!

3. Hul daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's impressive

4. Can this I-lovely show him the picture when we'll be able to go to offline fansigns again?? She succeeded in making a memory with her bias 

5. Wow I can't even imagine how she must be feeling 

6. Wow.. His jaw will be dropped when he learns this in the future... I'm so jealous that she could be this close to him 

7. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even though she wasn't aware at that time, she still became a fan later and it's such a cool memory to haveㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm envious!

8. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet he will be shocked if he knew tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There was this other instance tooㅋㅋㅋ  Jungkook showed up in someone else's picture when he was young. Someone's mom or dad took that picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that was funny as wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. What to doㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ What a shame she didn't recognize himㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Namjoon-ah~~~ Still she realized who was in her picture and she can turn it into a happy memory 

10. She was so close!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com