Monday, February 1, 2021

[theqoo] THE PROOF YOU'RE BEING SENSITIVE

 


The signs/proofs you're being sensitive
1. You can easily immerse yourself in a drama or movie characters' emotions
2. You enjoy working, working out and resting alone
3. You are severely conscious of other people's opinion/judgements, you can't do anything when someone is watching you 
4. You're excessively polite and it's hard for you to say no 
5. You really hate noise, especially loud noise
6. Headaches and joint pain are recurrent for you, you're often sick 
7. Your ability to read others and your observation skills are superior 
8. You have a lot of thoughts so it's hard to make decisions for you 
9. You seek perfection and you don't tolerate an inch of mistake
10. Your mood can change/sway over the most trivial things
11. You like sensible and creative actions/behavior/actions

original post: here

1. You really didn't miss a thing 

2. It's all me... I never knew I was a sensitive person 

3. It's all true..ㅜㅜ  I hate being this sensitive and it's a pain everyday. People around me all think it's not a big deal, but for me, it's such a difficult thing to swallow 

4. That's so me, I'm overly sensitive 

5. I'm super sensitive and I'm all of those 

6. It's all me except #7ㅜㅜ

7. I'm everything except #7, I'm f*cking sensitive

8. It's all me... And my joints have been hurting for some days now 

9. F*ck me.. The noise between floors, the noise between the walls, I get so sensitive over them... I hate being like that too 

10. That's basically me 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com