Monday, February 1, 2021

[theqoo] IRENE'S ACTING IN THE TEASER FOR HER MOVIE DOUBLE PATTY

 
"The last part of the teaser is an actual cut"

original post: here

1. She's better than I thought...??

2. Her vocalization is lacking... Her tone is also unnatural

3. Why does her voice not have any strength at all?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she needs to practice her vocalization way more. Even with these shortly cut clips, I can see her foot acting... (T/N: foot acting = bad acting)

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I'm not gonna watch this anyways so I don't care

6. You're fine with this? It was way too awkwardㅋㅋㅋ But the last part was fine

7. No way... I hope that's not her tone in the whole movie...? It's a bit severe

8. Her vocalization makes it seems like she's whispering to my ears... I'm not gonna watch this anyways but...

9. Sigh... like acting, like personality

10. Her voiceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know much about expression acting but her pronunciation... anyways, fighting

11. I'm jealous that her body is so small. She matches the male lead

12. Not one thing she's good at

13. I pity the investors who invested in her movie before her controversy

14. Looks like she still has fans

15. Wow I f*cking cringed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com