Monday, February 1, 2021

[theqoo] THE DRAMAS THAT CREATED THE MOST FIGHTS ON COMMUNITY SITES WHEN THEY WERE AIRING

Sky Castle
Being on Yeseo's side vs Hyena's side

R88
Anyways, the husband is Ryu (Onamryu) vs Anyways, the husband is Taek (Onamtaek) (T/N: 어남류(Onamryu) and 어남택(Onamtaek) were sayings back then based on which couple you were supporting)

For me, it was Hyena and Ohamtaek

original post: here

1. Yeseo and Ryu

2. Yeseo and Onamryu

3. Hyena and Taekie

4. Hyena/ don't care

5. Hyena and Onamtaek...

6. Hyena/ didn't watch

7. Didn't watch/ Onamtaek

8. Hyena. And at first, I was supporting Ohnamryu but then switched to Onamtaek

9. I don't know much about SKY but I thought that everyone was going insane during R88. To be honest, people are still fighting now

10. Didn't watch SKY, Onamryu

11. I didn't like anyone in SKYㅠㅠ and Taek!

12. Yeseo, didn't watch

13. For real, people were f*cking fighting even in Theqoo during SKY and R88. It was so severe that I thought I was going crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Taekie

15. Hye/Ryu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com