Monday, February 1, 2021

[theqoo] THE BEGINNING OF IDOLS' CHOREOGRAPHY VIDEOS

 




Shinhwa Only One
People said this was leaked from SM
The choreography and beat were considered rather refined at that time

original post: here

1. Lee Minwoo is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's f*cking gangster

2. Ah I want to see this with high quality once ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ  At least once before I dieㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. I joined the fandom after Only One Lee Minwoo oppa I loved you 

4. Lee Minwoo still looks cool even now

5. As a grandma fan... It made me smile......^^

6. My previous oppas, they were so cool, It's been so long since I've watched Only One, it's nice to seeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. How did Junjin not say anything with that haircut?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a lion haircut but he still looked handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. As expected Only One 

9. Ha the song is freaking good

10. I'm just a grandma fan passing by smiling 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com