Wednesday, March 31, 2021

[theqoo] JYP'S NEW TRADEMARK APPLICATION

 

They also registered a trademark called LOUD MINDS, which starts in May, back in January, but this month they registered another trademark called SQU4D. 

And the person who participated in the stockholder meeting asked about the group debuting abroad, and they said they would focus on creating a domestic group this year.

original post: here

1. I would like this to be an unit for Twice but I feel like it's gonna be another male idol group

2. Someone asked if this was an organic farm businessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I don't like this name so I hope that it's not an unit name

4. I'm curious

5. Looks like he's throwing out school-violence Stray Kidsㅋㅋ should've just kick him out

6. This f*cking feels like a male idol group... why do I feel like it will be a Stray Kids' unit?... are they planning to launch a new boy group?

7. I feel like it will be a Twice unitㅋㅋ

8. I think that it will be a band

9. I feel like if it was a name of a male group, it wouldn't be too bad..?

10. Are they going to be 4 members?

11. The name is good, feels like a Twice unit

12. I'm predicting a Stray Kids unit

13. The name f*cking sucks

14. Please give me a Twice unit

15. It's their next band for sure

16. 4 people?

17. It's either a new group or 4 members from Stray Kids.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com