Wednesday, March 31, 2021

[theqoo] PICTURE THAT MADE ME WONDER WHETHER IT'S AESPA KARINA OR WJSN YEOREUM FOR 3 SECONDS...JPG

 



original post: here

1. Who is it??? I thought it was Yeoreum 

2. It's Karina no??

3. It's not Karina??

4. They look so different to me, but I'd be shocked if this was actually Karina 

5. It's so Yeoreum

6. That's Karina 

7. I thought it was Karinaㅋㅋ

8. It's Yeoreum, but the eyes corners are totally Karina's

9. Huh? I thought it was Karina because of the hair 

10. Since there's no mole, it's Yeoreum 

11. They look alike


12. It's literally Yeoreum 

13. It's straight up Karina, but the more I look, the more I can see Yeoreum 

14. Hul I was 100% certain this was Karina 

15. No but they seriously don't look alike, they don't look alike one bit.... Only people who don't know their faces might get confused 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com