Wednesday, March 31, 2021

[theqoo] THE MONTHLY RENT OF SM ENTERTAINMENT'S CHEONGDAM HEADQUARTERS BUILDING

From publicly disclosed data 

"SM Entertainment HQ"

Security deposit: 3 Billion won (~2.6M USD)
Monthly rent: 231 Million won (~204K USD)

original post: here

1. Who's the landlord? I'm so jealous

2. Cheaper than I thought

3. That's pretty cheap. Is that their company's building? What is it?

4. So jealous of the landlords...

5. When I worked in Yeoksam-dong five or six years ago, I was 10 minutes away from the station, and even though it was a very old small building, we used four floors and paid more than 100 million monthly rent.

6. To the kids who are saying that this is cheap, did you guys not see that this was in millions of won..?

7. You're calling this cheap?

8. But isn't 200 million cheap for a company's rent??? Especially at that spot?

9. Ah f*ck, I thought it was 2.3 million wonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Ah I thought it was 2.3 million wonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was starting to doubt my eyesㅋㅋ

11. Wow

12. So it's not 2.3 million but 230 millionㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com