Tuesday, May 4, 2021

[enter-talk] JYP ARE PRETTY HIGH

I see a lot of SM or YG fans around but I've almost never seen a JYP fan like me..ㅎ
I've been a fan of JYP groups from Twice to Stray Kids!!
These are the CHOOM videos ranked by views..!!ㅎㅎ
post response:
[+320][-158]
original post: here

1. [+180, -99]
If you're gonna talk about dance, then it's gotta be JYP

2. [+124, -12]
I'm a ONCE and I've liked JYP ever since GOT7 to Stray Kids/ITZYㅋㅋ

3. [+116, -12]
I also was sorting the CHOOM videos by views and thought that this was a complete win for JYPㅋㅋㅋ I think that that was the most recent song performed by TWICE. Also, it's a shame that Stray Kids didn't perform Back Door. I hope that they film one for their next comeback ㅎㅎ

4. [+88, -77]
Even so, the song they were singing was Mafia in the morning~

5. [+45, -4]
The title already says 'JYP' so why would you still come in just to leave hate comments? Are you r*tarded?

6. [+39, -6]
There are quite a lot of people dragging JYP's idols + fans in this industryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm someone who fangirled on JYP's 2nd-3rd gen idols and as soon as they get mentioned, people start calling them outdated, childish or drag their looksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they say that they are not handsome or pretty but are unique ㅠㅠㅠ instead of taking your time to comment such things, go look at yourself in the mirror 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com