Wednesday, May 5, 2021

[enter-talk] PLEASE WATCH NCT DREAM'S TEASER ONCE

Seriously I beg you please please please


What...??? A love triangle...???
So who's gonna receive [the love]?
Watch it once, I uploaded the link too 
You have to prepare your heart 



NCT Dream is coming back on May 10th please give them a lot of interest!!!

Mark

Jeno

Jaemin 

Haechan

Chenle 

Jisung

Renjun

And at 9AM this morning they will collab with Pinkfong

They just released Rainbow

post response:
[+946][-66]
original post: here

1.[+304, -2]
The song is good and I'm another group's fan... Why is this not the title?

2. [+247, -20]
This has the potential to be the 2nd Dolphin... It's refreshing 

3. [+227, -2]
Crazy
 

4. [+145, -1]
Wow but there are lots of people who think it's a good song. I just listened to Dive Into You and the song is freaking good. If I was an NCTizen, I would want other people to know about this song too, it would be a shame if I was the only one who knew it 

5. [+113, -1]
The song is a muggle-pick worthy song. The video really embodies youth too

6. [+97, -1]
Wow but all those people are in the same group? Crazy Why are all 7 of them so handsome? There's nobody who isn't good-looking 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com