Wednesday, May 5, 2021

[theqoo] BTS J-HOPE WHO ATTENDED HIS SISTER'S WEDDING (FT. JIN)







He came wearing a three-piece suit and with his blonde hair......😇

J-Hope (blonde), Jin (brown hair), V (hat)
Looks like the members were there too

RM (hat) who came later with J-Hope (blonde)

original post: here

1. Hobi is freaking handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Ah I'm going crazy over his three piece suit ~~~

3. Husband Jung is so cool ㅠ but please stay singleㅇㅇ Congratulations to your sister's marriage. I wish her happiness~~

4. Wow the wedding set is so pretty

5. Hob-ah, you're cool

6. Bangtan must stay single

7. Hoseok-ah, you're so cool. Please stay single ㅠㅠ

8. Why is he so handsomeㅠㅠ

9. Hob-ah, get married to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. He's a celebrityㅠㅠ

11. Is this the wedding set...?? Wow it's so pretty

12. ㅠㅠㅠ Hob-ah, you're too pretty

13, Look at his blonde hair! He's so handsome



[theqoo] BANGTAN JIN WHO IS AT J-HOPE'S SISTER'S WEDDING NOW
J-Hope who is smiling cutely, even his hands are pretty

Small face and high nose bridgeㄷㄷㄷ looks like he's wearing vinyl gloves too?

He's totally tall and handsome
The person in front of him with her hands in front of her mouth is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

J-Hope also attended Jin's older brother's wedding and Jin attended his sister's wedding too. they are so warm. Congratulations on the wedding

original post: here

1. I'm so jealous of the girl in front of Jinㅠㅠ looks like they ate well at the buffet ^^ J-Hope's nuna, congratulations on your wedding 

2. I think that I would pass out in front of Jinㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. The girl is so cute ㅠ sneefㅠ

4. Jin is freaking handsome ㅜㅜ

5. He's eating well and is pretty. The Seokjin in real life is the personification of 'heart fluttering'

6. He's hidden by his mask but he's still freaking handsome;

7. Wow I would've fainted

8. His face is seriously small

9. I'm so jealous of that girl, I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Wow I'm so jealous of that girl. I want to experience this too ㅜㅜ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com