Wednesday, May 5, 2021

[theqoo] ITZY'S REAL TIME RANKING ON MELON'S TOP100 CHART

It's slowly going up. Everyone is slowly getting used to it

Their rank in the 24Hit chart is also steadily going up

original post: here

1. It kept on sticking to my ears before I sleep~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I keep thinking about this songㅋㅋ

2. ITZY, fighting

3. I don't care about their rank but I really hope that they get a good song next... I seriously just watch them because of their performance...ㅠ

4. But their lyrics make it so hard for me to stanㅋ큐ㅠ but the melody is good

5. As expectedㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew that it would turn out like this in the end👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏

6. The kids are so good on stage ㅜㅜ the melody of the song is good too so I keep listening to it

7. Everyone is being slowly charmed by it... ITZY, fighting! (But let's go with a better song next time)

8. I liked it since my first listenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. There's a reason why it was their title track. The more I listen to it, the more addictive

10. The song is so cheerful

11. I really hated it at first but Ryujin did so well on stage so the more watch her fancam, the more I like the song...

12. If not for the weird rap, everything else about the song is so my style. The performance is also so dope. I got into it after watching their fancams

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com