Wednesday, May 5, 2021

[theqoo] CHINESE FANS' BIRTHDAY GIFTS FOR IRENE'S BIRTHDAY IN 2021














original: here

1. This is awesome but it must be so hard to store in her house ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Wow daebak

3. Wow... The lineup is of another world. I can't think of anything else than I'm so jealous of her... this is just awesome...

4. Wow they chose the items pretty well

5. The Gucci trainer is so pretty

6. Wow so pretty

7. Hul they gifted all of this to her? I'm so envious

8. Wow.... rather than being jealous, I'm just wetting my pants over this

9. Wow her continental classㄷㄷㄷ this is of another class

10. She has quite some seniority too. She's still accepting those?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. I'm so impressed that they got those bags for her. Do they buy those in China and send them to Korea? Or do they buy those in Korea? Her fans are seriously diligent

12. That first Hermes bag is so pretty but it looks like they are not selling those anymore ㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com