Wednesday, May 5, 2021

[theqoo] MALE AND FEMALE THAI CELEBRITIES' VISUAL NOWADAYS




































F*cking handsome and pretty

original post: here

1. Win Metawin, I love you so much 

2. I know all of these kids



3. Bright and Newㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  New looks like that Japanese actress so much, but I forgot her name

4. What's happening in Thailand, there's so many f*cking pretty and handsome people out there!!!

5. Wow!!!! They're all so pretty and handsome, they have that exotic cham to them!!!

6. There are lots of mixed race there too, and even if they're not mixed race, they're still f*cking good-looking. It's so nice to see all the pretty celebrities from different countries

7. My brat is here. Gulf-yah I love youㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ

8. My Thai-lovelies, why are you guys all here...? ㅋㅋ

9. Wow all the girls are so pretty 

10. There are so many F*cking pretty and handsome people in Thaiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bright, Win and Love-yah I'll cross the see for you, I love you... 

11. As expected from Nick-kun's country 

12. Why is everyone so good-looking? Wow

13. OP... You need to write down their names

14. Most of them are mixed though. Aside from Bambam and Lisa are there not pure Thai celebrities?

15. There are so many pretty kids in Thailand, it's not for nothing that we're taking Thai trainees

16. The 2nd guy looks so Korean. He looks like a KPOP idol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. What's his name???? Can I ask about him in the Thai community??? 

18. Gulf is freaking handsomeㅠㅠㅠ

19. They all look so healthy... Totally my styleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. Thanks to Bambam and Lisa I've grown so interested in Thailand nowadays, everyone's so handsome and prettyㅠㅠㅠ  Seriously I need to watch their drama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com