Tuesday, May 18, 2021

[enter-talk] THEY SAID THAT MARCO AND HYEBIN WERE LIVING TOGETHER

T/N: Ex UNB member Marco and Momoland Hyebin were revealed to be dating recently

"You two were living together so just confidently quit being idols and get married. Just live as the human 'Lee Hyung Geun' (T/N: Marco's real name). You don't even have skills nor perseverance so think a bit about the people whom you're leeching off from. To be honest, I hope you could screw off to the army... Looking at you is embarrassing and painful"
"Are you not even sorry towards your girlfriend? You went into her house to live there and the only gifts you got was from the fans? (?) Sighㅋㅋㅋ Why is it more painful the more I learn about you?"

Looks like he went to live with Hyebin in her rented house....

post response:
[+1,349][-16]
original post: here

1 .[+769, -7]
Momoland, let's just disband ㅋㅋㅋ There's no meaning to your existence anymore. Even their core member Yeonwoo left and they didn't even have one good song after Boom Boom

2. [+675, -2]
His fansite master seems freaking pissed off. Seriously, it's a relief that he's not famous. If he was even a little bit famous, all community sites would've been a mess

3. [+422, -2]
If you want to know just how mad his fansite master is...

4. [+273, -1]
I thought it was about this Marcoㅋ to be honest, both of the male and female idols are nobodies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+191, 0]
But why would he share this first?
"Marco: - ㅎㅎyeahㅎ
- No
- There are people saying that I was dating
- But it's not the case at all;;
- No I'm not ㅠㅠ that's why I wanted to tell you not to worry and came to the chatroom to let you know about this
- Because I was upset!
- I do care
- About a few things
- ㅎㅎ
- No, I've never worn couple rings in my whole life though;;"

6. [+183, -2]
I wonder if there are successful kids who are in the same situation as them ㅋㅋㅋ they just haven't been caught yet

7. [+163, 0]
Looks like Momoland's company is not managing them. Yeonwoo did well to escape


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com