Tuesday, May 18, 2021

[enter-talk] PEOPLE WHO HAVE A DEFINITE BIAS, COME HERE

What kind of fan are you??? Let's vote

Up: Your bias is your one-top and you're an all-fan (T/N: fan of all the members)
Down: You only fangirl on your bias and you're an individual-fan

I'm clearly an all-fan but I'm slowly becoming an individual-fan
"Crazy, too... cute.. I'm going crazy..."

post response:
[+1,060][-149]
original post: here

1. [+212, -1]
Because of my bias' relationship, if I like my bias, I will naturally start to like the other members too

2. [+166, -3]
Because my bias' group is all about the relationship between the members, I can't help but be an all-fan

3. [+96, 0]
The proof that I'm an all-fan is that I'm whatever photocard I get and I never do card exchanges

4. [+41, 0]
The relationship between the kids is good so I'm an all-fan but I can't help but still have a bias. If they separate in groups, I wish that the group with my bias would win and I also watch more fancams or pictures of my bias. It's not like I barely like the remaining members either, I really like them. But it's just different when it comes to my bias

5. [+29, 0]
I for sure have a bias but I'm an all-fan

6. [+22, 0]
I'm an all-fan with a clear bias but to be honest, I don't want some of the members' photocards... but even so, because of my affection for them, I would still keep their cards


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com