Tuesday, May 18, 2021

[theqoo] *NSFW* IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A PERFUME AD BUT TURNS OUT IT'S A P*RNO



original post: here

1. I feel like the perfume will make you smell like sweat

2. I feel like the perfume will make you smell like sauna..... 

3. I'm so curious about the smell 

4. Why would you act like that in a sauna? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. The model's ability to immerse himself is impressive

6. This is too in your face so I don't find this fun..... The model is the only one working hardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because of this the perfume looks like it'd smell like sweat

7. I even forgot what the ad is supposed to be about... Are they really trying to sell this? ㅋㅋ

8. He's doing this alone which makes it even more hilarious 

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even in our country, when I watch Youtube videos, I only see English comments, but all the comments on this Youtube video are made by Koreansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny 

10. Wow he's f*cking handsome 

11. No but is this supposed to be aimed at gays?

12. It feels like he's trying to act like he has a female body in a p*rnoㅋㅋ

13. Eeewwww

14. That's good acting 

15. As a Korean, doing this in a sauna is freaking weird.. 

15. Hul this is freaking primitive

16. As a Confucian person, this is primitive

17. Me too I was curious about the scent and I found this

18. Huh it looks like he's having a seizure in the sauna

19. 😳 <- I watched it with this face

20. No don't show my ad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com