Tuesday, May 18, 2021

[theqoo] SM NEXT GIRL GROUP?? BOY GROUP?? TRADEMARKED, IG, TWITTER ACCOUNTS MADE....

 


Seeing how they've opened their IG, Twitter and Tik Tok accounts
I bet it will be a rookie group.. 

original post: here

1. Is this the female version for Super M?

2. I'm finally debuting 

3. Hello, I'm debuting 

4. Just looks like one of their many means to earn more money... 

5. It really doesn't feel like a group ㅋㅋㅋ

6. It looks like goods

7. It just doesn't feel like a boy group's name and they only debuted Aespa, let's wait to see if it's indeed a new group 

8. I think it's the female version of Super M 

9. I don't think it's a group name since we already have Black Pink 

10. But this abbreviated, we're gonna have PingBeul? BeulPing (BP) and PingBeul?

11. Pink Blood? That's definitely a girl group's name... But I thought they were launching a new boy group???? Or is this Aespa's AI group promotion?

12. But if they're called Pink Blood, we're gonna have to call them PingBeul? BeulPing, Ping Beul

13. Looks like goods

14. Is that Aespa's fandom name?

15. I don't think it's a debut. They're busy pushing Aespa now. It would be so eba to debut another one 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com