Tuesday, May 18, 2021

[theqoo] SHINEE TAEMIN 3RD MINI ALBUM [ADVICE] MV





original post: here

1. Good thing he grow his hair, he suits the concept so well 

2. As expected from Taemin 

3. The song is good and Taemin is f*cking cool 

4. The piano part was freaking good 

5. I'm watching everything in detail again and he's freaking crazy. The song is seriously good and the MV was well-picked. Taemin's face is living his golden days.. 

6. This is art. Really f*cking cool 

7. I f*cking loved Criminal and this gives me the same feeling. It's a bit over the top, but not overbearing. He definitely has his own color as a soloistㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow his dance is bloody good

9. There's not a single song from SM that made my heart beat like Black Mamba.... But I have to acknowledge this one 

10. Taeman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com