Sunday, July 4, 2021

[enter-talk] JYP'S DISCRIMINATION

 

(t/n: you can see the different meals by group
left to right: Park Jinyoung, 2PM, Twice
Stray Kids, ITZY, Niziu)

 Park Jinyoung himself is there, all of the JYP idols are here aside from Day6
Maybe some people will claim that this is because Day6 has ended their Japanese contract

But Park Jinyoung mentioned on a radio show all of the JYP artists from Stray Kids, ITZY, Twice, etc. everyone, aside from Day6

To be honest, I know that Day6 isn't the highest earning group of JYP but they need to know how amazing Day6 are;; To be honest, there's barely anyone in the idols industry who doesn't now who Day6 are??..? There are so many idols singing to Day6 songs during fansigns too, Day6 would've definitely hit big if only they weren't in JYP.. ㅋ 

I'm seriously so mad. They don't even push Day6 to variety shows or even promote them in their comeback~ㅠㅋ I'm envious to death when I'm looking at other JYP idolsㅠㅠ Ha

post response:
[+297][-11]
original post: here

1. [+83, -0]
Seriously why is JYP acting like that? If I was them, when "She Was Pretty" hit big, I would've pushed them as hard as I could've. Do they not know how to earn money? Please push them. I'm a fan of someone in the company and I'm frustrated for them

2. [+51, -0]
Please treat Day6 better..

3. [+38, -7]
I'm a Stay and I'm feeling attached to Day6

4. [+26, -0]
No butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's forgetting his own company's artists meanwhile he's shamelessly putting himself first on the menu, it's too hilarious

5. [+22, -0]
JYP is so cost-efficient. When they debuted, they said that they would take the route of an indie band, so they refused to put them on any variety show so they had to use their own skills to grow their own fandom. They barely release anything yet their goods sell so f*cking well, and then JYP decided to put them back on broadcastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They don't promote their comebacks meanwhile their concerts tickets always sell well, must be a dream

6. [+22, -0]
F*ck I'm a fan of another JYP group but I wish that JYP treats Day6 better f*ck. They will f*cking regret if they don't do anything about this 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com