Sunday, July 4, 2021

[theqoo] MALE IDOL WHO'S BEEN RECEIVING A LOT OF GOOD RESPONSES LATELY

2PM Junho






"Lee Junho ssi once you're done with XXX, what's the thing you like doing the most? For me, I want to go to Japan. Because I think this is where oppa wants to goㅋ"
Junho: I was planning to go see you though?









I've always liked him but after his "My House" fancam blew up, I liked him even more

original post :here

1. I was watching him with my dongsaeng yesterday and I was shocked at how handsome he wasㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's cool 

2. He's so good at managing himself. I used to like Nickhun and Taecyeon but I feel like Junho gets cooler and more charming with age

3. I was never interested in him in the past, but nowadays I find him f*cking handsome 

4. He's handsome and has an amazing body, but more importantly, he's so talented... He also loves his fansㅠㅜ

5. I started liking Junho after seeing his acting, he dances well and sings well too, his voice is so good

6. I've been drinking with my friend and watching Junho for 2 hoursㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. He's good at maintaining himself and his thoughts are also cool which makes you fall for him 

8. He's the male idol that's receiving the most attention nowadays, he's living his glory days

9. I've always liked Junho but recently I'm only a casual fan. It's so good to see him shine now. His fandom has always been solid and his Japanese solo promotion was also the most successful one, so much that people called it the Junho generation in Japan, but he seriously lacked too much Korean promotionㅠㅠ  He's so hardworking at life and he's also ambituous, the best kind of idol 

10. I've always liked him but lately, he's been the general public's favoriteㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Seriously I've never seen a woman who didn't like Junho. Looks like My House's results have been effective. He's good at managing himself and he's f*cking handsome ㅋㅋㅋ

11. I found him the coolest in 2PM when they debuted but he's definitely the trendy type right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Even when he appeared on Knowing Bros, he didn't age at all ㅋㅋ

12. Please give him a #1 win, I want to see Junho's absㅠㅠ

13. How to put this.. His looks aren't overbearing and he's handsome, sexy and cute? Ugh he's so likable 

14. He's not my type at all, but he stands out the most on stage, he really looks good at self-management 

15. I like this so much. I've loved him ever since debut, but it's so nice to see that he's receiving such a good response ever after the vacuum periodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com