Sunday, July 4, 2021

[theqoo] KWON MINA RELEASED AN APOLOGY ON IG

 

Yeah, I listened to the point of view of the people who swore at me, I want to talk about this situation as fast as possible and I was planning to release a video about it, but you guys said you hated my face so I'm just going to release this post. 

First of all, this doesn't have anything to do with the post, but regarding the delivery (of the drawing) and his girlfriend, I was the one who inquired about them. After that, Yoo said (there's already related search words with his name so there's no need to hide his identity anymore) that their relationship was already bad, that they were always fighting and that their personalities didn't match but they were still dating. 

Furthermore, Yoo was the one who took interest in me first, and me too, I thought conversation flew so easily between us that I also started gaining interest in him since our life experiences were very similar. However, I told him "You have a girlfriend now, so you shouldn't be doing this" and he told me "We're in the process of ending things" and he said that with confidence that they were already over so he asked me "Since we're reciprocating, should we date?" At that time, I was thinking that since they were already through at that moment, even though this wasn't right for me, I didn't see it as cheating.

Even now, rather than [seeing these people] as fans, I see them more as unnie/oppa/dongsaeng, there were already a lot of instances where I got close to fans and we became friends, that's how I develop relationships. 

Anyways, at that point, they already fell out of love for each other, and they were already through, so why is everyone so overly mad about it? Is it because I didn't acknowledge it as cheating? Maybe you think that this is dumbfounding, but this is what I thought, so that's why I released that post with a cold tone. But the victim also didn't talk to me politely, rather, she was nitpicking me. 

Some time ago, that ex-girlfriend posted on Nate PANN with their Katalk conversation and I had an honest talk with Yoo and I heard everything from him, but everything turned out to be a lie. This is why I can totally understand the girlfriend's perspective now. Me too I agree that Yoo cheated on her. I apologize to the girlfriend and her acquaintance for the pain that we caused her. And thanks to her courage for making that post, I was able to know the truth, it would be a lie to say that Yoo isn't to blame here. But the fact that I only listened to the assailant's side and took it as an unilateral truth while claiming that we weren't at fault was wrong from me and I acknowledge and I'm reflecting over everything. 

The text from the father also didn't include words like "h**ker", it wasn't something that the father has told me directly, I was writing about things I've heard here and there and the reason I wrote that the father sent me death threats was because he said "You (in plural)" so I thought that he was including me when he said "You'll die as if you were peeing (t/n: not too sure how to translate this one..;/)"or something like "Until you die, you need to experience the most scary death" but he didn't say anything that mentioned peeing or being raped by dozens of people... That why at that time, I thought that he was crossing the line and I was so afraid, but now that I learned the truth, I realized that he learned about his precious daughter getting cheated on by some boyfriend with a girl he only got to know for  few days, whose parents would like that..
I can understand, and I apologize for even mentioning it. 

Regarding the talks about [t/n: the father] being a "gangster" (?), I was speaking to the victim and this naturally came out, but although I didn't speak on it publicly, I'm going to talk about the picture that was posted earlier(?) so that there's no misunderstanding. I've heard it directly from the victim herself, she told me herself clearly that he isn't related to gangs. I was saying in my texts that I was feeling afraid by the content of his texts and I heard from Yoo that her father might be related to gangs, I apologize for this. 

I'm clearly the assailant in this situation with Yoo and his ex-girlfriend, but I acted foolishly and I was late to evaluate the situation. Of course, I acknowledge my faults and I bow my head down to the ex-girlfriend who was the victim here. I want to tell her I'm sorry. And my relationship with Yoo is definitely broken now. From today onwards, I will not reply to any messages supporting me anymore... I will also cut ties with all the fans who've been in contact with me. I'm owning up to the fact I've acted too free-spiritedly, I'm sorry..

I'm so sorry for the disappointment I've caused to so many people.. 

Regarding bringing up Shin Jimin in this, me too I'm asking you guys why do you want me to talk about her... The statement itself was a mess (t/n: AOA fanclub made a statement requesting Mina to clarify the bullying rumors).. She has nothing to do with this situation, I don't want to mention her either. So please I'm asking everyone to not turn me into an assailant through defamation. I'm the overwhelming victim in the Shin Jimin situation.. 

I'm apologizing once again for creating a mess to the victim.. I will live a life where I will act so that there will be no more victims through my actions and my words and by taking more ownership to what I do. I want to fix my habit of writing posts with no coherence and filled with writing errors. I'm sorry but I'm a person who still has a lot to learn. I'm embarrassed but I'm asking you to understand.. It's true that I acted foxy and I'm acknowledging it.. I'm very sorry 

original post: here

1. Why does she have to mention the gangster and the pee thing again...... The whole post is a mess

2. Just why in the hell is she mentioning rape and gangster in this post? This was so unnecessary. Seriously she acts without any self-control. She's writing her apology to put even more burden to the victim and her family. At this rate, she's choosing those words on purpose;;

3. She calls this an apology.. 

4. I can't read this, can she hit 'enter' once?

5. The way she's not hitting 'enter' a single time and jamming her words in one post makes this post unreadable 

6. She's the one who even created a rumor about the ex-girlfriend's dad being a gangster and she calls this an apology? She's disgusting and she's still trying to buy self-pity 

7. Let's not give her any attention 

8. Although she's writing stuff like 'I acknowledge I acted foxy' her post is still full of trying to make up excuses. Look at her trying to make the victim even more uncomfortable with those provocative words "gangster, rape, pee"... I can't help but shake my head... Meanwhile, she's claiming that it will be inconvenient for her that we re-evaluate her past statements. She seriously always talks with some backhanded intentions, what a self-centered person. She's so selfish I bet she thinks she's the most pitiful person in the worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  

9. Last post, she wrote "old rag", "h**ker", "gangster"... this post she's talking about pee... Whether this post is supposed to be a clarification or an apology, she's clearly delusional 

10. She claims to be the overwhelming victim in Shin Jimin's situationㅋㅋ  I guess she's scared now after all the times she went back on her words. But the fact is that we still don't know what Shin Jimin really did wrong to her. The sending of 'condolences' turned out to be a lie, and the other time she got scolded was because she skipped 3 singing lessons

11. She could've written her apology by only mentioning the victim.... But she's here mentioning Shin Jimin and claiming how she also owes her an apology. This apology really didn't feel like one? She's just trying to state her opinion to the general public? 

12. Can she go to the hospital already 

13. From her first sentence, you can tell she was in a f*cking bad mood when writing this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Disgusting

15. She needs to get banned from mentioning Shin Jimin in her posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com