Sunday, July 4, 2021

[theqoo] KWON MINA'S LIVE IG JUST FINISHED

 


https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQ6pQXHKgtg/?utm_medium=copy_link

She's claiming she's the victim

original post: here

1. Now I kinda understand why Jimin didn't clap back and just decided to withdraw

2. I really don't want to swear at her, but I just feel bad for AOA members
Seriously what crime did they commit? She made so many comments that crossed the line on her IG live this time. She said things like "I'm not wrong for exposing what Shin Jimin did in her private life and exiling her from the industry" and I don't understand why she keeps mentioning the AOA members all the time. There's nothing clear about what she mentioned...Sigh I really just want her to receive the help she needs

3. I pity everyone who got entangled with her. I'm not saying I'm doubting Jimin tormenting her... But if she really did torment her, Mina wouldn't have had to lie this much about so many instances that didn't even end up being true. It just made Jimin look like she was actually doing the job of a leader

4. She mentioned herself that she was diagnosed with depression from 17 y'o meanwhile she said so many times in the past that she was diagnosed with depression because of Shin Jimin

5. She was so shocked at the end when she read a comment asking her if she ever felt like a snitch when thinking about the other AOA members who actually got along with her seeing her now and she went "... What?"

6. I feel bad for her and I wish she can find a doctor that can heal her

7. I feel like she's always feeling the weight of people sending her death threats... I just want her to stop looking at her comments... She needs to close all her SNS and receive treatment

8. Ugh seriously how many times is she going to repeat the same thing? 

9. I don't think that what Jimin did was right, but I feel like she only mentions her to create a bandwagon against her... Even for the nurse, she saw that she started receiving hate because of that and she suddenly started talking about AOA out of the blue. Why does she always have to twist the situation so that she seems at disadvantage? 

10. I don't think that Jimin was the one who inflicted depression on her anymore

11. I feel like she's the type of person who makes it difficult for people around her to support her... I've always found her awkward so I didn't say anything during the AOA controversy and I did well.

12. I feel like she really enjoys all the attention she's getting so I will not give her any more attention now

13. Why is her company's staff still letting her post stuff on her SNS? Just send her to the hospital ..

14. Seriously what did Jimin do...?

15. She's grabbing Seolhyun by the hair again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com