Sunday, July 4, 2021

[theqoo] WHEN OK TAECYEON'S WEIGHT WENT UP TO 99KG (+18KG IN BODY WEIGHT)

 

"I've gained weight up to 99kg, which is a 18kg weight gain" 






When he went to the army he bulked up and his weight rose to 99kg
His height is 185~186

And this is him recently in 2PM's comeback 






original post: here

1. Wow 99kg is daebak... I'm joining the fandom today ㅋㅋ

2. Wow... He's 99kg but how is he not gaining any weight in his face? 

3. He's freaking cool 

4. Now I can understand why foreign women like muscular men. He's the embodiment of testosterone

5. His bulk up body is more my style..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he worked hard on losing it 

6. I like him nowㅋㅋㅋ But as expected, if you're tall and you have muscles, you don't look stubby but pretty 

7. Please gain weight again 

8. I'm impressed that he didn't gain any weight in his face even at 99kg

9. Looks like he lost all his musclesㄷㄷ

10. It's totally doable to put on 99kg....But to still look like a Marvel hero woo... 

11. Wow bulk up I love you.. 

12. I love it too too much 

13. Can he shoot an army drama... He's captain Korea

14. I love the 99kg moreㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's not even removing his clothes and he's making me crazy 

15. Let's shoot a drama or a movie with the 99kg.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com