Monday, August 23, 2021

[enter-talk] NCT LUCAS GOT EXPOSED BY HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND

If this is true, it would be legendary... NCT is having a comeback soon no? Every time they come back, something happens
If this is fake, the exposer should reflect


"I'm a fan of NCT and WayV who dated Lucas and I'll expose him for being a cheapo. At first, Lucas showed his interest to me by asking for my number. So we started dating but suddenly, he said that he was having a hard time due to his schedule and wanted to break up. So we broke up without any bad blood. But this was the start to all our problems.

The day after we broke up, Lucas randomly said that he missed me and that he wanted to stay friends so I agreed. But every time he had a break, we would meet at hotels or meet at my apartment and I would always be the one paying. Of course, it was the same when we were still dating. What's worse is that he even asked me to buy his cigarettes.. And on the days where I wouldn't buy him anything, he would say "why are you not buying? I was sure that you would pay". He would say that since he's a celebrity, he can't go out and that if he used his card, his manager would find out.
*The Wechat screencaps are the proofs of our relationship"

"Besides, his personality is grumpy so I had to satisfy all his requirements. Sometimes, he would even send me pictures of hotels he wanted to go to and would look at me and ask me to book them for him. I also bought him a lot of luxury gifts. At first, he used to be thankful but at some point, he said that he earns good money so if it's not a house or a car, that I shouldn't give him anything else.

He said that there was nobody else aside from me who understood him and started gaslighting me.. every time we went to hotels, he would just eat room service, sleep and leave. As soon as we had to check out, he would cut contact and wouldn't even say thanks. He must think that paying for him was an obvious thing to do
*We stayed at the hotel for 4 days, I stayed there first before Lucas came back to the country"

"We dated and broke up a couple of times for a few years and although I really liked him, I'm also fed up now. He broke up with me saying that he was too busy but I've heard hurtful things like "I hate that you are like a fan" or "don't do things like an idol fan in the future" so many times that I got depressed for a while. I liked him so much that I've never asked him to take a picture together, take his picture without permission and I've never shared about this with my friends. He also gaslighted me saying that my family shouldn't find out

Recently, it was still like that when he went to China so around a month ago, I said that I was too disgusted and that I was gonna sue him so he immediately left our Katalk chatroom and changed his number. He acted like a jotbaem (T/N: kinda like a gold digger) but I'd rather just stayed as a fan. I regret, he's a cheapo"



(Hotel reservation)

Lucas: No
- Anne
- You know?
- I couldn't go out because of him

OP: You couldn't go where?

Lucas: Airplane
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- When I get off, I'll contact you
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This was the account that exposed him
https://twitter.com/ooooshiiim?s=21

post response:
[+952][-19]
original post: here

 1. [+376, -6]
"I hate that you are like a fan. Don't do things like an idol fan in the future" what is this?ㅋㅋ  Is he against his own fangirls
> Do you know how f*cked NCT's fangirls are... There's no way they don't hate their fans
> "Idol fan"... Just what he thinks idols fans are? How can he say that?
> There's no way he can say stuff like that without having hate towards his fansㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+345, -6]
He's earning good money, why doesn't he pay stuff himself? Why does he always asks his GF to buy him stuff... ㅋㅋ

3. [+299, -3]
Lee Sooman: "This is fun"

4. [+240, -3]
ㅋㅋ
"F*ck I'm going crazyㅋㅋㅋ I just bought Lucas photocard with the money I made from selling Bobby's photocard f*ckㅋㅋ"
"What is this................ F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It hasn't even been a day since I changed fandom f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  "

5. [+199, -7]
The emergency text for idol fandom
'Those bast*rds turning what I liked into something I should be ashamed of shall die..'

6. [+175, -6]
Listen to the voice recording, it's irrefutable 






7. [+168, -1]
He literally treated her like a wallet and a f*ck friend

8. [+155, -0]
There's not a quiet day.... 

9. [+136, -2]
There's not only one or 2 parts that are a turn off... What's the bullsh*t about 'you look like a fan and I hate it'? That's how he thinks his fans who likes him are?ㅋㅋ  Because of that, I can't even view the other members positively anymore. The second thing is about him not wanting to buy her a 7000 won chocolate (~5$) and he's being this f*cking stubborn and messy, and the way he told her to not buy him anything unless it's a car or a houseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  His arrogance is sky high 

10. [+134, -3]
Ah to be honest, are there really fans of WayV? Most of their fans are fans of Dream and 127


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com