Monday, August 23, 2021

[enter-talk] THE TRAVEL MEMBERS WHO GOT DATING RUMORS

T/N: Travel = Twice, Red Velvet, BlackPink

Jihyo, Kang Daniel 
Momo, Kim Heechul
Joy, Crush 
Jennie, GD

I'm so curious to know who Yeri, Nayeon, Jisoo and Rose are dating..

post response:
[+66][-12]
original post: here

1. [+104, -0]
I'm seriously saying this without the slightest malicious intent, but aren't you f*cking curious to know who female idols are dating..? Personally, I'm so curious to see who Yeri and Jisoo are dating, I've always liked them 

2. [+72 ,-6]
I'm f*cking curious to see who Jisoo and Rose are dating 

3. [+56, -8]
I'm curious about Rose and Nayeon 

4. [+36, -5]
I'm freaking curious to know who Twice Nayeon is datingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm not even Twice's fan but I feel like Nayeon is so devoted to her job and seems pretty strict about it so I'm curious... Who is the man who took Im Nayeon...!!!!!!!

5. [+32, -7]
I wonder how that Chimhwasa was able to get her

6. [+29, -1]
Why did you omit Jennie and Kai?

7. [+15, -5]
Chaeyoung  Tattoo artist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com