Tuesday, August 24, 2021

[theqoo] LUCAS, SM'S SIDE REGARDING EX-GIRLFRIEND ALLEGED EXPOSING "NO RESPONSE"

 

A claimed that Lucas made her pay up to the smallest things. 
A also added, "Besides, Lucas have a very picky personality, so I had to meet every requirement, and sometimes he even sent me a picture of the hotel he wanted to go to and told me to make a reservation. I often bought luxury gifts. At first, he would be grateful, but at one point, he started saying 'since I earn good money, unless it's a house or a car, don't give me anything." 
A said, "We dated and broke up several times over a year, he's someone I loved a lot, but now I'm getting tired. We broke up because he got busy but he had to tell me 'you seem like a fan and I hate it' 'Don't do things like idol fans in the future' etc. and hurt me. I even had depression"

SM Entertainment was asked to confirm the facts about the issue, but has given no answer. 


original post: here

1. Just what kind of group is NCT? They sure are amazing...? Every time something comes up about them, it always tops the previous one 

2. If he says things like 'I hate it that you seem like a fan', the kids who like him must be pissed off

3. 'No response'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Looks like it's true wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Ahㅋㅋㅋ 'No response'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That kind of 'No response'!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ah...Ok...ㅋㅋ....Bye bye 

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's disgusting and embarrassing 

8. So no response means it's true?

9. He's always acting like a real man and so cool on broadcast, but the reality damn... 

10. Looks like it's true tsk tsk, the fans are busy attacking the informant and shielding him 

11. Wasn't Lucas one of the most popular NCT members?

12. If it was false, they would've sued already... but they're not gonna respond to it?!

13. They're not even suing for spreading of false informationg.. 

14. It's trueㅋㅋ

15. Sigh... It's not like he's homeless

16. SM's employees must be going insane... Please manage them better

17. That's the same way they treated Park Chanyeol too

18. Reminds me of Chanyeolㅋㅋㅋ

19. It has to be trueㅋㅋㅋ that's why they gave no response

20. I totally liked him in SuperM, but he ruined their image...
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com