Tuesday, August 24, 2021

[theqoo] MNET'S VARIETY SHOW WITH EXPLOSIVE RESPONSES TODAYㄷㄷ

 

Street Woman Fighter


It's been so many years since I've watched such an enjoyable survival show
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. Yah this is so fun, everyone must watch this

2. It was f*ckingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  fun the unnies are all scary 

3. It was only the first episode and the unnies already became so familiar. I just hope they don't appear in my dreams, they're so scary 

4. I watched the live broadcast and even the re-broadcast because it was so f*cking fun 

5. I fainted watching Monica ssaem, she's a queen... 

6. Monica... I totally fell for her

8. I enjoyed Dancing9 and I knew this would be fun, but they're really wasting no time in this show, they don't show you anything unnecessary and cut straight to the fun, and their skills are amazing

9. I was planning to sleep early but I was so absorbed in it that I ended up watching everythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was f*cking fun 

10. Everyone was doing such a good job and it was so fun. But why was it so short? They need to make this longer

 
[theqoo] THE PERSON THAT STREET WOMAN FIGHTER'S AUDIENCE IS MOST ENVIOUS OF



"the way MC Kang Daniel is enjoying the stages"

Kang Daniel who was able to witness this directly
There's even people who said you need to pay to watch it onair
He seriously seems so satisfied with his job

But I'm seriously envious of the fact that he was able to experience this as a live audience

His "Can it be longer?" he's really speaking his mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



"Ah can it be longer?"

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can feel how genuine he is 

2. I'm enjoying all the good reactionsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. He should do a reaction program Anyways, I'm so envious he was able to watch this directly 

4. He's f*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at how high he jumped because he got too excited ㅋㅋㅋ


5. He's cute, he seems to genuinely enjoy thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Watching it on TV was already so fun, imagine how much better it is to watch it liveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. He seriously looks happyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I'm so envious, me too I want to see this liveㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Kang Daniel, you need to pay to do this 

10. He sure is highly satisfied with his job ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com