Tuesday, August 24, 2021

[enter-talk] YAH STRAY KIDS IS DAEBAK

It feels like yesterday when they were 200th and 400th on Melon 
This time, they reached 57th on Melon TOP100 and 25th in the real-time chartsㄷ

And they also sold 350K copies in one day 

They definitely did well appearing on Kingdom 

At 12AM, August 23rd
Melon real-time chart: 25th 
Melon TOP100: 57th 
Genie: 10th 
Bugs: 1st

355K in the first day


post response:
[+153][-46]
original post: here

1. [+79, -3]
I just watched Day6 Kiss The Radio today and they performed live... They sound better than the digital version 

2. [+61, -2]
I joined the fandom through Kingdom and there were a lot of people who joined the fandom since Back Door during the year end, anyways, thank you for the nice words

3. [+50, -3]
The fans who joined recently aren't necessary all from Kingdom, of course Kingdom influenced a lot, but they also had a lot of fans joining since the end of the year with Back Door

4. [+33, -10]
To be honest, there's no other idols who composed and wrote all the songs in their entire albums.. From their own concept, to producing, they've been in charge of everything and the company didn't touch anything. They're the ones who actually rejected what the company has prepared for them. Meanwhile, their lives and skills were always solid since they've been performing live since debut. How can you not like kids like them.. 

5. [+29, -0]
I've only watched Kingdom because of Stray Kids. In the past, I wasn't so interested and I watched a music show when Hyunjin was MCing and found him handsome, so I started getting interested in them. I also started following them from God Menu + Back Door... And on Kingdom, they were the group who produced everything by themselves... I was expecting to be disappointed, but their first stage was amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I already knew they won. I think that Stray Kids is underrated... Even my boyfriend who has no interest in idols watched Kingdom and he likes Stray Kids more than me know;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com