Tuesday, August 24, 2021

[theqoo] NCT LUCAS NEW PICTURES + TRANSLATIONS

 





Another fan exposed him 
It's not the same girl who exposed him in the first post but another one.. 
She's claiming that he was dating 3 people at the same time, but she hasn't confirmed it (from the woman's perspective)

There's also proofs of their chats
I don't know what's happening anymore ㅠㅠ Can someone explain.. 



(t/n: we will paraphrase the translation a Korean Twitter user did through Papago :/. If someone reads Chinese and there are parts that are wrong, feel free to correct!)

- I wasn't going to talk about it, we broke up in good terms and I thought I was never hurt from the relationship with him
- However, the post released yesterday by the first informant (A) included timelines that were overlapping with mine.  
- He didn't only scammed girls, he was talking behind one woman's back meanwhile making up rumors about yet another woman at the same time, I felt betrayed by him 

- How we got in touch: I was just a fan and I would attend his schedules from time to time. I looked for Airdrop once (t/n: not sure about this part, maybe she was talking about trying to connect her Airdrop?) and found 'Lucas' Iphone', which was his account. I thought it would be funny. so I sent him my ID as an emoticon. From that day on, we started chatting. 
- I thought that I was the lead in a drama

- He asked me once, when he was travelling, if he could come to my house. At that point, he was someone I liked so I asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said he didn't have any. If I knew he had a girlfriend at that point in time, I would've never let him in my house. I would've just stopped contacting him. 
- He was sleeping in a hotel at that time and said he would come to my house. I asked him at that time whether his manager minded, and he said that the manager was sleeping next door and he could just escape. 

- The first thing he did when he entered my house was start smoking. After that, we started drinking. We started talking to each other. He was talking about his trainee days and how he didn't practice. He also talked about one member dressing badly and another member having no skills, yet how this other member was able to debut with his visuals. He said that his sunbaes were giving him so much stress. That he hates his fans taking pictures of him at the airport. He talked about his dad's failed business, how he's trying to get money to buy himself a car, how unfair society was treating him, etc. 
- I just thought he was a hardworking person at that time. But now I realized he was trying to manipulate me 
- I always thought he was truthful with me\
- He always mentioned about how much work he was putting in for me, and always stressed on the fact that I was the only one who could understand him, that I was the only one who can be close to him. 
- He slept in my house that day and 2 days later a car came and he left

- Gifts: Before he came to my house, he said that he wasn't satisfied with what he was wearing as an excuse to ask me to buy him clothes. He asked me to buy him Sain** and Balenc** and how he didn't like Bur** 

- Aftermath: I would ask him if I could go see him at his schedule after what happened. He told me it was too much of a waste of time. He told me to study instead and not to come. At first, I thought he was being considerate, but now I learned that he was meeting someone else. 
- Whenever he had schedules, he would ask me whether I was home, whether I was home alone and repeat those questions. When he knew that my roommate was home, he would just disappear and not answer anymore. 
- He told me in December that I was taking all his time away in his schedule. Whenever his members would ask him about me, he said 'we're just friends'. He told me to not expose him 

- I kept trying to confirm during the time we were in touch whether he had another girlfriend and whether he was in contact with other girls. He was always saying stuff like 'I don't have XX' (picture 5). He also said that he never drank with other girls. I believed all his lies. 
- I didn't know he was seeing all these other girls at the same time. 


Another exposing post about Lucas + translation + clarification 
(t/n: not sure if this is the same person above)

- When he was seeing his Korean fan, he was also meeting his Chinese fan 
- He broke up with his Korean fan at the other, and went to the hotel where his Chinese fan was

- The Chinese fan wrote him her IG account during a fansign and Lucas DMed her on his private IG account and they started chatting on Wechat

- The moment they started chatting and he told her to come to his hotel, he told her to go to China with him

- She thought she was developing something special with Lucas. Besides having s*x, she thought that they were developing an intimate relationship together, but she got shocked after learning about his Korean girlfriend

- He swore about one member being talentless and debuting only through his face, and also swore at other members. He swore at fans taking pictures of him at the airport. 

original post: here

1. NCT againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Wow amazing, I thought I was reading Chanyeol's storyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. SM needs to start looking at personalityㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Is the girl crazy? She was bending herself in half just to meet himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now the normal dating rumors surrounding other idols look almost exemplary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Freaking shocked... Is it a rule for SM's male idols to cheat?ㄷㄷ

5. ?? Did he sleep with the first girl??

6. A bast*rd who contacts their fans first and ask them to date them can't be normal 

7. So he sees his girlfriends the same way he sees his fans and ask them to sleep with him and buy him gifts???

8. He's not simply hiding the fact that he had a girlfriend, he's an idol, why does he live like that?

9. The same as Park Chanyeol 

10. I bet there will be more victims coming out... He sure dates a lot of diverse people from different nationalitiesㅋㅋ

11. Even if Park Chanyeol cheated, at least he was paying his own stuffㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Wow but sending him a connection through Airdrop is seriously geniusㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's freaking hilarious 

13. 'Chanyeol who doesn't spend'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Ah what a loser. Isn't he earning good money with NCT? Is he homeless?

15. NCT again, SM again, China again 

16. At least Chanyeol wasn't cheap with his money 

17. Asking gifts from fans is such a loswe move

18. Does Lucas not receive fans tribute?

19. At this rate, Chen is the only one who looks like a good person here..

20. SM male idols scandal record: 
Cheating-Ta
Toilet Yoochun 
Cheongdam Yunho
Sexual assault Onew
Chanyeol-cheater
Gold-digger-Cas << New!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com