Tuesday, August 24, 2021

[theqoo] NCT LUCAS' FIRST INFORMANT SHARED A NEW POST

 "Looks like he even cheated here and there...ㅋㅋ I was wondering if I shared all of this for nothing since people who don't know anything are suspecting that this is fakeㅋㅋ I did well not responding to his phone call yesterday
I hope that there will be no more victims"

*Yesterday 1:20 PM*
*3 missed calls*
Lucas: I want to talk to you face-to-face, can you talk a bit over the phone?"

*2021/5/6 8:55 AM*
Korean OP: did you date me even without having feelings for me? When you came and we were together and slept together
Lucas: I liked you. This is the truth

(Chinese fan's WeChat)
"2021/5/6 11:22 PM*
Chinese OP: *shares article about netizens discovering that Lucas went to some bar(?)*
- I told you to be careful

Lucas: hahaha
- It's been a while
- Ok I got it

T/N: OP is basically showing that he was talking to both girls on the same day back in 5/6/2021

original post: here

1. Why are SM idols' pattern always the same? Once the scandal breaks out, they try to contact the victim and reconcileㅋㅋ

2. So did he try calling her because the scandal broke out?

3. F*ck, I used to like him... what a freaking loser. Sigh, I'm embarrassed

4. Just become a pigeon already, quick

5. He might've really liked her..ㅎㅎㅎ but just that he liked multiple people at the same time..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Just how many girls were cheated on?

7. What's the meaning of showing the date?
> Because he was cheating

8. Kangta-Chanyeol-Lucas, SM created a new genealogy

9. SM let start managing our idols a bit...

10. Wow this was so recent

11. Ah... NCT's image is already looking like this... how old is he? So he's a '99er? This is so hopeless

12. I seriously can't do anything else than sigh


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com