Friday, August 20, 2021

[theqoo] "ARE THESE UNDERWEARS? IT'S EMBARRASSING TO SEE" VS "IT'S THE SAME AS WEARING SHORTS" ... BIKER SHORTS CONTROVERSY

 


Paraphrased: 

Article talks about the debate between whether it's okay or not to wear biker shorts: 
"The material is thin and the length is short" VS "It's comfortable in Summer"

On the other hand, there are many objections that the length is similar to hot pants (short shorts) and there is no problem with the design considering that it is a sportswear.

As leggings emerge as a representative 'athleisure look' that blurs the boundary between sportswear and everyday wear, the debate over design continues.

A 33-year-old office worker, Jang, said, "I often see gym members wearing shorts and leggings even at Pilates academies because the weather is hot." Expressing their concern at the sight of biker shorts

University student Lee (26) said, "Men also wear tights when riding a bike, so I don't feel that short leggings were particularly embarrassing."

Yoon (33), an office worker, also said, "When I exercise in the summer, wearing leggings is my job, but the short length is the biggest advantage."


original post: here

1. My eyes are precious 

2. I'm wearing those... hahahah It's so comfortable when you workout with themㅜㅜ  Especially when jogging.. 

3. If you take a walk and look at people biking, they're all wearing those that I'm so used to seeing them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Whether it's long or short, it's okay if you work out in those, but seeing those at the department store or in the streets is a bit embarrassing. I don't know where I should look, especially those that are beigeㅜㅜ

5. Who f*cking cares about what you wear?

6. People shouldn't care about what others wear, but if you go climb, you need long pants for sureㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you don't want to have bugs flocking to your legs or the grass cutting your legs

7. Wow this is f*cking embarrassing 

8. If they're working out I'd just think "okay" but if I see them at the library, I'd be a bit taken aback 

9. It's a f*cking underwear

10. But even men wear those

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com