Friday, August 20, 2021

[theqoo] IT'S UNEXPECTED THAT THIS SONG HASN'T WON #1 ON ANY MUSIC BROADCAST YET

 

Next Level

original post: here

1. Isn't it because it didn't hit big the moment it came out but slowly hit daebak with time?

2. I liked the original version for Fast and Furious so much

3. Hul the song is so good though.. what a shame. This was the best song that came out this year in my opinion. The vibe of the song kept changing so I never got bored ㅋㅋㅋ

4. I don't listen to Melon's top 100 so I don't really know what are the trendy songs nowadays but I learned about this song through variety shows

5. The timing is also very important in order to win #1 on broadcast. Even so, it's true that it's a shame

6. The 'ㄷ' dance move was just so well-made ㅋㅋㅋ I've seen it so many times because a lot of celebrities did it too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I hope that when they come back, they can win #1. Aespa, fighting

8. Hul, I had no idea. It's indeed unexpected

9. Isn't it because they have a small fandom?

10. Hul I was so sure that they won #1 already ㅠㅠ

11. It's because Next Level rose up on the charts only after a while

12. Hul I had no idea that they didn't win #1 because a lot of muggles know about this song and it hit daebak ㅠ what a shame. But me too I prefer the original version

13. I don't really listen to idol songs but I know this one. So they didn't win #1 huh..

14. I also find it f*cking surprising. I seriously don't really know any songs but I know this one because it kept on being mentioned in the HOT talks. I'm also familiar with the ㄷㄷㄷ Oooh-weeee~~~ partㄷㄷㄷㄷ

15. This was also the song I listened to the most this yearㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com