Friday, August 20, 2021

[theqoo] NCT127: WHO IS STICKER





original post: here

1. Wow Jaehyun is freaking handsome 

2. Lee Mark, Jung Jaehyun, my son and my husband 

3. Taeil-ah I love you ㅠㅠㅠ

4. The concept is so my style, this is fun 

5. The concept is already so fun 

6. Jaehyun-ssi marry me 

7. Crazyㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ  The way Haechan and Jungwoo before changing clothesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Jungwoo's absㅜㅜ  It's daebak 

8. Ah this is so nice that I feel like dying...Doyoung-ah..Jaehyun-ah.. 

9. Seriously crazy Kim Doyoung's smile is oba... They really picked their concept well this time💚💚💚

10. My heart skipped when I saw Doyoung 

11. This is legendary.. 

12. I thought it would be an engineering student high teen concept, but turns out they're hackers

13. I've only seen Haechan and Mark in Dream, but seeing them here makes me...tremble????

14. Doyoung is daebak..

15. Jung Jaehyun's face is crazy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com