Friday, August 20, 2021

[theqoo] IKON BOBBY IS GETTING MARRIED

 [theqoo] IKON BOBBY IS GETTING MARRIED

'Hello, this is iKON's Bobby. There's something I must say today and I'm writing this after a lot of ruminating. 

I've promised to marry someone that I like.
And I will also become a father in September. 
The fact that I will be having a new family is making me happy, but I'm more sorry towards the fans who must be shocked by my news.. 

I should've been faster in letting you guys know...But my worries came before everything and I'm sorry for being late.

To everyone who has always given their heart into helping and supporting me, even though I'm lacking,
I'm feeling a heavy responsibility to remove that burden from your heart. 

I apologize with all my heart for hurting and creating a huge confusion to anyone who heard my words. 

To iKON and to the fans and to my parents who've made someone lacking like me into someone the world needs.. I will become someone that you can be proud of

More than anything else, to the fans and the members who have been waiting for iKON's promotions, I will not be anyone else aside from someone who will work hard to do my best.'

original post: here

1. Dynamic KPOP crazy

2. He's a 95'er?

3. Giving birth in September?ㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ

4. Huh? Wait huh??????????? Bobby will what? Marriage? Dad? Childbirth in September???? Huh?

5. Idols premarital pregnancyㅋㅋㅋ Do they not use contraception... Meanwhile if she gives birth in September, he's really sucking the fans until the last moment

6. So suddenly??? Reminds me of Chen

7. I was thinking he might have foreigners' mindset but that's not even it.. He's only a 95'er...  There's no way the idol industry didn't know about it. So impressive

8. Maybe it's because I saw him on Kingdom but I'm so shocked

9. He's an adult so he can have a kid, he said he'll take responsibility for the kid and will get married... Of course the fans can be surprised... But let's not curse at him. You can still get a kid while using contraception and we don't know the details

10. Ha... The fans are the most pitiful

[theqoo] 'I'M SORRY TO THE FANS...' IKON BOBBY, SEPTEMBER'S WIFE, MARRIAGE AND PREGNANCY, CONGRATULATIONS

original post: here

1. Use a condom 

2. Even so, it's a relief whether it's a bad news or a good news, seeing the current idols scandals, a wedding news is less shocking. Humanely speaking, it's not something you should be ashamed of. I'm not even surprised

3. I wonder when he's getting married?? Am I the only one who didn't know about this??

4. I do congratulate him... I wonder if the fans will congratulate him though..

5. The fans are pitiful

6. Live well

7. Out if all the Theqoo news I've read, this was the most shocking

8. Announcing it right before childbirth.. damn.. impressive

9. There's not even 2 weeks left before September thoughㅋㅋ

10. Huh? But it seems like I've seen this pattern somewhere before? Getting a child right after marriage

[theqoo] IKON BOBBY'S REAL TIME NAMUWIKI 

5.2 Notification of marriage 1 month before childbirth controversy
"Sigh"

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. 'sigh' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I've been a fan of iKON for 7 years so I understand their feelings

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's funny and sad at the same time

5. It's f*cking funny but not at the same time

6. Action that you can only 'sigh' at

7. F*ck it's funny but if you think about the fans, I don't think they can laugh comfortably

8. F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I have so many mixed feelings

10. Freaking funny



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com