Friday, August 20, 2021

[theqoo] JO BYEONG GYU'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE

"Korean History Proficiency Test Certification"
"Acceptance grade: 1st rank"

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's the funniest thing I've seen today

2. I can see his intentions so well that this just looks superficial to me

3. He ranked 1st? He must be smart

4. He needs to make a living tooㅠㅠ Good thinking. I wish him luck~~!! As long as he screws off from the entertainment industry.

5. Looks like he needs to apply to a public company

6. Crazy bast*rd

7. He's also #1 when it comes to using his SNS

8. No but why do I see his intentions?...ㅎ

9. Ha me too I'm having a hard time applying for jobs ㅜ

10. Is he trying for jobs applications?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Image cleaning?

12. Good luck on your job application!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com