Sunday, October 31, 2021

[theqoo] CURRENT SITUATION OF BTS' BUTTER CASSETTE'S REVIEWS

The details from the Goods' app


"The butter cassette... I tore it up without thinking much about it. I didn't even film an unboxing(?) video and didn't think about exchanging it but the defect isㅎㅎ;; Also, doesn't it look way too different from the official homepage? Are they selling this as the same product? Seems like I did something dumb again... yup..."



"Did I receive the wrong Butter Cassette tape? What's this?  That white background and that blurry black Butter writing...
Both the Butter and Bangtan logo are washed outㅜㅜ
What's worse is that the hologram isn't even therㅜㅠ
Is this a fake? Did HYBE send me a fake one? >:("



"The Butter Cassette arrived but.. It looks different than the one on Weverse... Twitter-friends, do yours all look white? If not, is this a defect?ㅠㅠ"

"Is this really the Butter cassette? HYBE, you f*cking f*ckers..."

+ Goods received by a commentor in the US


 original post: here

1. I'm not even surprised anymore... they don't see us as anything else than fools. I wonder how much they are selling this for..

2. I wonder if they got scammed by their partners or just view their fans as walletsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Hul I didn't open mine yet but will it look like that?ㅠㅠ I'm f*cking pissed

4. Huh?... in their official homepage, the cassette has that retro feel and looks pretty but the real life version just f*cking sucks. The US one isn't pretty either but even so, it looks way better than the Korean one. What is this? Are they only viewing Korean fans as pushovers?

5. I'm seriously going crazy. Do they even inspect these?

6. They only see Korean fans as pushovers

7. Dynamite was like that too... I gave them the benefit of doubt but they are really like that... They also have a bunch of remixes so I find it funny how they only have 1 song. I miss the 2.5K won tape that was fully packed with the newest music back then when I was young.

8. It seriously looks like sh*t

9. Even so, they'll still be able to sell them so they'll just never fix themselves and don't feel the reasons to either

10. They know that fans will never boycott them so...

11. The quality is too much. My bias has a cassette tape and it wasn't that bad

12. F*cking trash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com