Sunday, October 31, 2021

[theqoo] WOMAN WHO WEARS THE SAME THING TO WORK EVERY DAY

"Why do you wear the same clothes everyday?"

"Because I'm living a minimalistic life"

"As a mom and career woman
Renata(?) who lives a busy life"

"I have 2 kids at home
The kids are really young but I went back to work after giving birth to my second child"

"I have less than 5 min to get ready in the morning"

"That's why I decided to wear the same clothes everyday"

"Before it took me over 15 min (to decide what to wear) so now, I don't have to choose and already know what to wear"

"So it takes me less than 2 min!"

"Famous CEOs who reduced the amount of decisions to be made in order to focus on more important things"

"These are the clothes I wear to work"

"She decided to wear her own uniform and wear the same thing every day"

"When she first started working here, I didn't know 
In fact, it took me a few months to notice"

original post: here

1. This is seriously so comfortableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It saves your time to just wear the same thing over and over. Seriously, when I was a student, I had it the easiestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. It depends on the personㅜㅜ Unless it's something fixed like a school uniform, I get tired of them ㅜㅜ

3. I like clothes so getting to wear something different everyday is my joy of life

4. I wear the same clothes to work but in different colors

5. I have a work uniform so it's so easy... I also rarely shop for clothes ㅎㅎ

6. That's right. I also don't care about what other people wear. It's such a pain in the ass to decide what to wear so this is a good tip

7. As long as you wash your clothes well, I really couldn't care less

8. That's her personal uniform ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I do like clothes but I wished we had uniforms at work

10. I don't do this but it takes me less than 1 min to choose my clothes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com