Wednesday, November 17, 2021

[enter-talk] X1'S EXPERIENCED MEMBERS' THOUGHTS AT THE TIME OF THE DISBANDMENT

(I was so pissed by Wanna One's reunion article that I'm making this post) 

Produce X's members Cho Seungyeon (debuted in 2014) Kim Wooseok (2015) and Han Seungwoo (2016) were already debuted idols, so they had to go back to the trainee life and redebut under X1 in 2019

1 year after X1 disbanded, Han Seungwoo and Cho Seungyeon gave an interview

Q: What were your feelings when X1's promotions were halted? 
"I felt like I couldn't say anything" 
"First of all, more than anything, I couldn't lift my head up" 

"Even the friends next to me" 

"I felt like nobody could keep their chins up" 

"Rather than feeling sad" 

"My mind just went blank" 

"When my stressing phase passed" 

"I became worried for the dongsaengs who never got a chance to debut (properly)" 

"These friends must've been so disappointed, and they had to return to the process of being a trainee and prepare themselves" 

"I might've been very emotional but I felt more worried"

"X1 bowing their heads following rigged controversy"

"I feel like I could've given a lot more, but I couldn't
I'm sorry"

post response:
[+532][-27]
original post: here

1. [+311, -15]
I'm another group's fan but the members didn't do anything wrong no? That rigged PD is the one who's at fault, my heart hurtsㅠㅠ

2. [+260, -8]
They were the real members (t/n: not rigged ones) and they are the victims. The upper management are the problem 

3. [+163, -10]
My heart hurts

4. [+111, -6]
Cho Seungyeon, Kim Wooseok and Han Seungwoo are experienced members and they were also the real members which is even sadder

5. [+89, -18]
Wannables were the ones who worked the hardest bashing Produce 3 and Produce 4 about their rigging, this is the real comedic partㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But since Produce 2's rigging controversy also broke out, they couldn't say anything anymore Now that Wanna One are reuniting despite everyone knowing they were also rigged, the fans are just accomplice of Ahn Joonyoung 

6. [+89, -6]
Ah my heart hurts.. They're were the ones who got the most hate, so much so that they had to stop promotion 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com