Wednesday, November 17, 2021

[theqoo] LOVELYZ LEE MIJOO OFFICIALLY MOVED TO ANTENNA

  “Antenna is joined by Lee Mijoo, who always fills her surroundings with bright and positive energy and does her best in every moment. We will create shining days ahead as we steadily walk with her while having fun. Hoping that our steps create happy smiles on the faces of many, we extend a warm welcome.” - CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. Wow I'm jealous!! I wish that my bias would leave his company for Antenna too... congrats congrats

2. Well done. Mijoo, hit bigger

3. I don't know her but is she not gonna promote with her group anymore?
> Not sure. The members didn't say that they were disbanding and it's not like it wasn't a possibility

4. I'm thinking about my bias and I'm jealous. Congrats congrats

5. Congrats

6. Wow Antenna? I welcome this news

7. Hul it suits her. Unexpectedly, the company is doing well both with music and varietyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Mijoo-yah, you'll do ever better. Congratsv

9. So she ended up going there... Yoo Jaesuk pushed her a lot. She'll do well

10. Her profile picture came out well ㅠㅠ Mijoo-yah, congrats! Let's make some music in Antenna too and fly higher!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com